Ayurveda Department Of Rajasthan
Ayurveda department of Rajasthan state provides a Ayurvedic, Unani, Homeopathic, Natural and Yoga services to the needed people of the state. State Head of the Department of Ayurveda is located at Ashok Marg, Lohagal road, Ajmer. The departmenr not only manufature the medicines but also provide it to at free of cost. There are 4 Ayurveda medicine manufacturing units in Ajmer, Jodhpur, Udaipur and Bharatpur.
Misson and Goals
The mission ad goals of Ayurveda department of Rajasthan are –
- Provide Ayurveda, Unani, Homeopathy, Yoga and Naturopathy treatments to general public
- To Produce medicine in Aurveda and Unani centers and provide these medicines free of cost.
- To preach the importance of these Aurvedic and Unani Medicines among residents of the state.
- To Provide proper training and facilities to the people working in the department.
Departmental Dispensary / Hospital Numbers
- Ayurvedic clinic / hospital : 3695
- Humyopathik clinic / hospital : 189
- Greek clinic / hospital : 125
- Natural clinic / hospital : 5
- Yogic clinic / hospital : 1
Medical Personnel Approved
- Ayurveda Medical : 3073
- Rural Ayurveda practitioner: 806
- Homyopathik medical : 191
- Greek medical : 131
- Nurse / compounder : 4402
Ayurveda Department of Rajasthan
Ashok Marg, Lohagal road, Ajmer
Phone No : 0145-2425835, 0145-2623943
Email Id : email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : http://ayurved.rajasthan.gov.in