Employment Department, Rajasthan
The Employment Department of Rajasthan came in into existence from 1st November 1956 and has the following objectives
- To ensure proper enforcement of the provisions of Employment Exchange (Compulsory Notification of Vacancies) Act, 1959 & Rules, 1960.
- To Collect and disseminate information about various Self Employment Schemes to job seekers.
- Special scheme to assit job seekers of weakers sections of the society SC, ST, OBC, disabled person , Women etc.
It is Comprised of the following body-
Shri Mangi Lal Garasia
Hon’ble State Minister, Govt of Rajasthan
Labour & Employment
Dr. Lalit Mehra
Govt. of Rajasthan ( Labour & Employment )
Mrs Hansa Singh Deo, RAS
Department of Employment
Functions of the Employment Department are-
- Enforcement of provisions of (Compulsory Notification of Vacancies) Act, 1959 & Rules, 1960
- Collection of Employment Market Information.
- To provide self employment assistance to job seekers
- Publication of fortnightly paper “Rajasthan Rojgar Sandesh”
- To provide vocational guidance about various courses and training facilities to job seekers.
- Submission of job seeker’s list to employers
- Registration of unemployed youth.
- Organizing Rozgar Melas.
- Special scheme to assit job seekers of weaker sections of the society Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribes/Other Backward Communities, disabled persons under special schemes, such as TSP plan and CSS scheme
For Latest Update in Rajasthan Rojgar Sandesh, Visit: http://www.rajrojgar.nic.in/sandesh.htm
Mrs. Hansa Singh Deo, R.A.S.
Director, Employment Department
Darbar School Campus
Gopinath Marg, New Colony
Jaipur-302002, Rajasthan India
Phone No– 0141-2373675,2368850 (O)
E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org