Employment Department, Rajasthan
Directorate General of Resettlement and Employment was set up in July 1945, and Employment Exchanges were opened in several parts of the country. With the partition of the country in 1947, the Employment Exchanges were called upon to deal with resettlement of a large number of persons, who were displaced. The Employment Department of Rajasthan came in into existence from 1st November 1956 and has the following objectives.
- To ensure proper enforcement of the provisions of Employment Exchange (Compulsory Notification of Vacancies) Act, 1959 & Rules, 1960.
- To Collect and disseminate information about various Self Employment Schemes to job seekers.
- Special scheme to assit job seekers of weakers sections of the society SC, ST, OBC, disabled person , Women etc.
Employment Department Functions
- Enforcement of provisions of (Compulsory Notification of Vacancies) Act, 1959 & Rules, 1960
- Collection of Employment Market Information.
- To provide self employment assistance to job seekers
- Publication of fortnightly paper “Rajasthan Rojgar Sandesh”
- To provide vocational guidance about various courses and training facilities to job seekers.
- Submission of job seeker’s list to employers
- Registration of unemployed youth.
- Organizing Rozgar Melas.
- Special scheme to assit job seekers of weaker sections of the society Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribes/Other Backward Communities, disabled persons under special schemes, such as TSP plan and CSS scheme
Employment Department Orgnaization Structure
Check Cicular of Employment Department : Click Here
Fill Employer Registration Form : Click Here
New Registration For Job Seekers/ Apply For Unemployment Alowance : Click Here
For Checking Govt Job Vacancies Check their Official Website given below.
Darbar School Campus
Gopinath Marg, New Colony
Phone No : (O) 0141-2373675,2368850
Email Id : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.employment.livelihoods.rajasthan.gov.in/