Examination Fees- Rs 1500
RPVT Entrance Exam Courses
- Bachelor's in Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry (B.V.Sc & AH) Course
RPVT 2014 Online Application Form - Click Here
RPVT 2014 Notification and Important Dates
Online applications are invited from eligible candidates of Rajasthan domicile only for appearing in Rajasthan Pre-Veterinary Test-2014 for admission to B.V.Sc. & A.H. Degree Course (Session 2014-15) in the constituent colleges of the university namely College of Veterinary and Animal Science, Bikaner and College of Veterinary and Animal Science, Navania, Vallabhnagar, Udaipur.
Date of commencement of filling the Online Application – 04-04-2014.
Last Date of filling the Online Application – 05-05-2014
Last date of deposition of Application Fee by any of the mode – 05-05-2014
Date & Time of Examination: 08/06/2014 (Sunday). 09:00 AM To 12.00 Noon on centers located at Bikaner only.
RPVT 2014 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate must have passed the Senior Secondary examination or theIndian School Certificate Examination, which is equivalent to 10+2 after a period of 12 years study, the last 2 years of study must comprise of Physics, Chemistry, Biology with English as compulsory subject.
- Further the General category candidate should have obtained a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English at Senior Secondary (10+2) or equivalent recognized examination. For the candidates belonging to the SC, ST, ST-TADA, Noncreamy layer OBC and Non-creamy layer SBC categories of Rajasthan State, the aggregate marks requirement is 40% instead of 50% in the aforesaid subjects.
- The candidate who is taking up the qualifying examination (as mentioned above) prior to the RPVT-2013 and whose result has not been declared by the last date of submission of application form, may also apply and take up the said test but he/she shall not be eligible for admission to B.V.Sc. & A.H course programme if he/she does not passes the qualifying examination with the required pass percentage of marks, as mentioned for qualifying examination requirement, at the time of admission to the B.V.Sc. & A.H course programme. Thus, the proof of passing the qualifying examination with desired percentage of marks will have to submit essentially by the candidate at time ofcounselling.
The age of candidate should be Seventeen (17) years on or before 31st December-2013 i.e. born on or before 01/01/1997
Other Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate has studied for the last three years of qualifying examination continuously as a regular candidate in recognized institution in Rajasthan.
- Natural father/mother of the candidate has continuously resided in Rajasthan for period of last 10 years and the candidate has studied for at least 5 years during this period in a recognized educational institution in Rajasthan.
- All those student who are bonafide residents of Rajasthan but are studying in other states.
- The candidate is son /daughter of serving or retired (i) Employee of Government of Rajasthan (ii) Officer of All India Services borne on State Cadres of Rajasthan and has served for more than three years with State Government.
- The candidate is son/daughter of serving/retired, permanent employee of Govt. Undertaking/Corporation/ImprovementTrust/MunicipalBodies/Council/Panchayat Samiti/ Co-operative bodies, duly constituted by the Government of Rajasthan by an act of Law who has put in at least three years of service on the last date of submission of application in the year of admission.
- The candidate is son/daughter of serving/retired, permanent employee of any of the University of Rajasthan(excluding private Universities) or Secondary Board of Education (Rajasthan) provided that employee has worked in Rajasthan for three years preceding the last date of submission of the application.
- Candidate is a natural son/daughter of a serving/retired permanent employee of Indian Defence and the employee is of Rajasthan origin irrespective of his place of posting provided that in case of Defence Personal from Rajasthan origin, a certificate has to be submitted by them from the employee to the effect that his state of origin is Rajasthan at the time of his entry into service.
- Candidate is a natural son/daughter of serving permanent employee of Indian Defence and the employee is posted in Rajasthan at the time of last date of the application for admission.
- The candidate is son/daughter of serving/retired person of Para-Military Force of India and the employee is of Rajasthan origin, irrespective of his place of posting. Provided that in case of Para-Military personal from the Rajasthan origin a certificate has to be submitted by them from the employer to the effect that his state of origin is Rajasthan at the time of his entry into service.
- Candidate is a son/daughter of serving person of Para-Military Forces of India and the employee is posted in Rajasthan at the time of the last date of the application for admission.
- Candidate is a son/daughter of a judge of Rajasthan High Court subject to the condition that he/she submits an undertaking/affidavit stating that such benefit is not being claimed or availed by them in any other state.
Number of seats
- Constituent Colleges:
College of Veterinary and Animal Science, Bikaner; Navania- Vallabhnagar (Udaipur) and Jodhpur
- Regular seats – 60 at Bikaner and 50 at Navania .
- Payment seats – 15 at Bikaner, 10 at Navania and 60 at Jodhpur
- Affiliated Veterinary Colleges – At present the following Veterinary Colleges are affiliated with the University :
- Apollo College of Veterinary Medicine, Agra Road, Jaipur;
- Arawali Veterinary College, Jaipur Road, Sikar;
- B.S. College of Veterinary Medicine & Research Centre, Ghoriwara Kalan, Mukundgarh, Jhunjhunu;
- Mahatma Gandhi Veterinary College, Agra Road, Bharatpur;
- Mahatma Jyotiba Phule College of Veterinary & Animal Science, Chomu, Jaipur; and
- Sri Ganganagar Veterinary College, Near RIICO colony, Sri Ganganagar.
In each Affiliated College, 30 seats are regular seats and 30 seats are management seats. The fees structure is to be notified and announced by the respective affiliated college.
RPVT 2014 Application Form
To appear in RPVT-2014, the candidates will have to submit online application on the University website www.rajuvas.org . Candidates will have to pay application and examination fee of Rs.1,500/- (applicable for candidates of all categories) through Net banking, Debit/Credit Card using on-line gateway payment facility, or through ICICI Bank Challan at selected branches of ICICI bank located in Rajasthan
RPVT 2014 Application Form filling instructions will be available on the website www.rajuvas.org and must be read and obeyed carefully.
Rajasthan Pre Veterinary Test 2014 Examination Pattern
The Rajasthan Pre Veterinary Test (RPVT) is of 3 hours duration and will have one paper consisting of 200 objective type (multiple choice and reason-assertion type) questions from Physics, Chemistry and Biology as in that of the class 11th and 12th syllabus under the science stream of University or state or central board of Examination.
The question Pattern will be :
Physics: No of Questions : 60
Chemistry: No of Questions : 60
Biology: No of Questions : 80
Rajasthan Unversity of Veterinary & Animal Sciences
Bijey Bhawan Palace Complex
Near Deen Dayal Upadhyay Circle
Phone- 0151-2543419, Fax-0151-2549348
For Latest RPVT 2013 News, visit : www.rajuvas.org