Online Applications for Rajasthan State Eligibility Test 2015 (RSLET 2015) for Lectureship is invited by Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) from eligible candidates of Rajasthan. Check Latest Rajasthan SLET 2015 Notification, entrance exam details, Rajasthan SLET Admit Card , Results below-
Rajasthan State Eligibility Test for Lectureship SLET
Rajasthan State Eligibility Test for Lectureship or Rajasthan SLET is the state-level qualifying examination being conducted for qualification for Lectureship in State colleges and universities.
Eligibility for Rajasthan State Eligibility Test
- Pass in Master's Degree with at least 55% marks in Humanities (including languages) and Social Sciences, Computer Science and Application, Earth Science, Population Studies, Education etc
- Appearing or Appeared candidates in Master's degree (final year) examination or candidates whose result is awaited are eligible for this Test
- The Ph.D. degree holders whose Master's level examination had been completed by 19th September, 1991 (irrespective of date of declaration of result ) shall be eligible for a relaxation of 5% in aggregate marks (i.e. from 55% to 50%) for appearing in SET.
Age Limit: No upper age limit
Rajasthan SET 2015 Subjects (with code)
|Subject Code||Name of the Subject||Subject Code||Name of the Subject||Subject Code||Name of the Subject|
|1||Chemical Science||11||History||21||Political Science|
|2||Commerce||12||Home Science||22||Population Studies*|
|3||Computer Science and
|4||Earth Science||14||Life Science||24||Public Administration|
|9||Geography||19||Physical Education||29||Visual Art|
|* The candidates with Master’s Degree in Geography (with specialization in Populati on Studies ) are also eligible to appear in the Subject “Population Studies” (Code No. – 22)|
Rajasthan SLET Exam Pattern & Syllabus
|Session||Paper||Marks||No. of Questions||Duration||Time|
|First||I||100||60 questions out of which 50 questions
are to be attempted
|1¼ Hours||09:30 AM to 10:45
|First||II||100||50 questions all of which are compulsory||1 ¼ Hours||11:00 AM to 12:15 PM|
|Second||III||150||75 questions all of which are compulsory||2 ½ Hours||01:30 PM to 04:00 PM|
Paper – I shall be of general nature, intended to assess the teaching/research aptitude of the candidate. It will primarily be designed to test reasoning ability, comprehension, divergent thinking and general awareness of the candidate. Sixty (60) Multiple choice questions of two marks each will be given, out of which the candidate would be required to answer any fifty (50). In the event of the candidate attempting more than fifty questions, the first fifty questions attempted by the candidate would be evaluated.
Paper – II & III shall consist Objective type questions based on the subject selected by the candidate. Each question will carry 2 marks.
For Complete Syllabus of all subjects visit
- RPSC, Ajmer: http://www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/
- UGC (NET): http://www.ugc.ac.in/
- CSIR (NET): http://www.csirhrdg.res.in/
Rajasthan State Eligibility Examination For Lectureship (SLET) Fee
- For OBC/SBC(Creamy layer) of Rajasthan state and General Candidates : Rs. 750/-
- For OBC/SBC (Non – Creamy layer ) of Rajasthan state Candidates : Rs. 450/-
- For SC/ST of Rajasthan state and All the PH Candidates : Rs. 300/-
Rajasthan SLET Result Declaration Procedure and Criteria
(1) Declaration of the Rajasthan SLET result will comprise of following steps:
Step I - Minimum marks to be obtained in SET for considering a candidate for the eligibility for lectureship. The candidates are required to obtain minimum marks separately in Paper-I, Paper-II and Paper-III as given below :
|Category||Minimum Marks (%) To be obtained|
|Paper-I||Paper II||Paper III|
|General||40 (40%)||40 (40%)||75 (50%)|
|OBC/SBC (Non Creamy Layer)||35 (35%)||35 (35%)||67.5 (45%) rounded off to 68|
|SC/ST/PH||35 (35%)||35 (35%)||60 (40%)|
Note: Only such candidates, who obtain the minimum required marks in each Paper, separately, as
mentioned above, will be considered for final preparation of result.
Step II – Amongst those candidates who have cleared Step I, a merit list will be prepared subject – wise and category – wise using the aggregate marks of all the three papers secured by such candidates.
Step III - Top 15% candidates (for each subject and prescribed category), from the merit list mentioned above will be declared SET qualified for eligibility for lectureship only.
Note: The above qualifying criteria is as per UGC norms , however the decision of moderation committee will be final.
(2) There will be no negative marking.
(3) A candidate who does not appear in paper – I, will not be permitted to appear in paper – II and paper – III.
(4) For Visually Handicapped (VH) candidates thirty minutes extra time shall be provided separately for paper- I and paper- II. For Paper- III forty five minutes extra time shall be provided. They will also be provided the
services of a scribe who would be a graduate in a subject other than that of the candidate. Those Physically Handicapped (PH) candidates who are not in a position to write in their own hand writing can also avail these services by making prior request (at least one week before the date of SET) in writing to the centre superintendent. Extra time and facility of scribe would not be provided to other Physically Handicapped candidates.
(5) In case of any discrepancy found in the English and Hindi version, the questions in English version shall be taken as final.
Rajasthan State Eligibility Test for Lectureship RSLET Examination Centres
Ajmer, Bharatpur, Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota & Udaipur.