Rajasthan State Road Transport Corporation (RSRTC) is a state run corporation, was established in 1st October 1964 under the Road Transport Act 1950. RSRTC offers a low fare travel to the common public of Rajasthan state. RSRTC also has good service to other states destinations like Jaipur to Agra, Lucknow, Kanpur, Haridwar, Aligarh Firozabad, Shikohabad, Aligarh, Mathura, Chandigarh, Onkareshwar, Shimla, Dehradun, Haldwani.
RSRTC Bus Services
- VOLVO Airconditioned Services : RSRTC Provides VOLVO buses for Convenient and comfortable journey between Jaipur-Delhi, Delhi -Jodhpur and Delhi Via Jaipur, Udaipur, Ahemdabad, Jaipur- Ganganagar. RSRTC also Planned to started Major Cities of State , Tourist & Relieases Places and Hill Stations as soon as.
- Sleeper A/c Coach : For Night service RSRTC provide Facilities of A/c Sleeper Coach for Jaipur-Ahemdabad, Jaipur-Haridwar, Jaipur- Jodhpur, Jaipur-Udaipur, Jaipur-Mount Abu etc. RSRTC Planed to Provide services for other stations and extend the facilities and leval.
- Sleeper Non – A/c Coach : There are 8 sleeper coach Non A/c provide on Jaipur-Gwalior, JaipurViratra Mata, Jaipur-Jaiselmer, Jaipur- Lakhnaw.
- Air Conditioned (Pink Line Services) : RSRTC provides Air Conditino Services for a conventent and comfortable journey in the main routes like Jaipur-Delhi, Jaipur-Agra and Jaipur Udaipur.
- Super Deluxe- (Silver Line Services) : More than 150 Deluxe bus services were made available connecting District Head Quarters as well as towns and cities within and out side neighboring state.
- Long Distance Express and Night Services (Blue Line Services) : RSRTC Operates Express Bus Services all over the State and to neighbouring States with better bus condition at lesser travelling time and for the convenience of the passengers, operate night services throughout the state as the neighbouring states.
- Inter State Services : RSRTC operates inter-state services to the neighboring state of Delhi, Haryana, Utter Pradesh , Panjab, Chandigarh, Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Uttaranchal, Himachal Pradesh and Jammu & Kashmir.
- Ordinary Services : For Short distance and village travelers, RSRTC operates services connecting town and Panchayats to the District and Tehsils as well as to the nearby villages.
- Mela Servieces : Catering to the services for the social and religious gathering, RSRTC operate Special Mela Services.
- CTS Services : For extending travelling facility to the far end colonies in and arrounding Jaipur city, RSRTC operates city busses. The city services transfer to JCTSL but operated by the RSRTC.
Amenities for RSRTC Bus Passenger
- At all the Bus Stations seven days advance reservation of tickets facility is available free of charg.
- For Passangers of Jaipur City Through 40 Kiyosk on line ticketing facility for Air conditioned, Deluxe, Semi-Deluxe and Express busses is available on additional payment of Rs. 10/- as service charges.
- Facility to book six seats in each service through telephone is also available for passengers boarding at jaipur.
- Other than CBS Jaipur on line booking facility is available free of cost at RSRTC countries at Narayan Singh Circle and ghat Gate , Jaipur.
- For Member of Parliament, Legislative assembly ladis and handicapped People RSRTC has reserved special quota seat in each service.
- At 27 major Bus Stands like Jaipur, Ajmer, Jodhpur, Kota Bikaner Udaipur, Delhi, Ahmedabad etc. Computerzed Reservation along with return ticket facility is available.
- Holder of Return ticket are allowed 10% concession in fare for travelling at RSRTC Busses.
RSRTC Bus Concessional Monthly Passes:
For express and ordinary services RSRTC provide concessional travel facility @50% to the students and 40% to the general passengers pass holders who obtain this facility continuously for three month will get additional 5% rebate on pass amount and 10% for another three month period. Now passes can be get issued even in the middle of the month but only with the pass for subsequent months.
RSRTC Bus Passenger Insurance : RSRTC has introduced a new insurance Scheme by charging additional one rupee from passengers for travelling above 60 km. or ticket valued above Rs. 20/- in case of accident immediate relief up to Rs. 50,000/- is admissible in this scheme.
RSRTC Bus Time Table : for giving details of the services RSRTC has exhibited Time Table in all the Bus Stands. A pocket time table showing timings of AC, Deluxe and Semi Deluxe Buses is also available at a very nominal cost of Rs. 1/- only at various bus stands/books stalls.
RSRTC Bus Enquiry Service: In all bus stands and at booking stations RSRTC provides enquiry facility from where passengers can obtain service details.
Suggestion and Complaints : RSRTC always welcomes suggestions for improvement in the quality of service.Compliants and Suggestion Boxes/books are available at all bus station to record the opinion of passengers. In addition through RSRTC help line at phone number 9610300900 passengers can lodge their complaints/suggestions at head office control room phone number 2367043. Passengers can record their suggestion/complaints round the clock.
RSRTC Bus Facilities
- Clock Room facility is available at all the major bus stands.
- STD/PCO Services are available at all RSRTC bus stands.
- Porters are available at CBS Stand, Sindhi Camp, Jaipur.
- Air Conditioned Waiting rooms are available at CBS Jaipurand Bikaner House, New Delhi, Udaipur, Ajmer, Jodhpur.
RSRTC Facts & Figures
- Total RSRTC Buses – 4747
- Total RSRTC Depots – 48
- Total RSRTC running -16 Lacs Kilometers per day
- RSRTC Passengers Strength – 9 Lacs per day
- RSRTC Staff – 23251
(These facts and figures are of 2003-04)
RSRTC Bus Fares
|Service||Fair (in Paise)|
|Deluxe (Non AC) in state roads||
|AC in state roads||
|AC in national roads||
|AC Super Luxury||
|AC Super Luxury (Multiaxle)||
RSRTC Online Bus Ticket Booking
For Full Time Table of RSRTC Buses. visit : https://rsrtconline.rajasthan.gov.in/busenquiry/en
For e-ticketing/Online Booking of RSRTC buses, visit : https://rsrtconline.rajasthan.gov.in/
In case any problems in online ticket booking, cancellation or refund, please call RSRTC helpdesk
on RSRTC toll free number 1800-2000-103, 8003491501/02/03/04 or Email – firstname.lastname@example.org.
RSRTC Bus Enquiry
|RSRTC Office||Telephone No.|
|Control Room, Head Office, Jaipur (Open 24 hrs.)||0141-2373044
+91 95494 56745
|Central Bus Stand, Sindhi Camp, Jaipur|
|Platform No. 1 (For Routes Delhi,Ajmer,Bhilwara,Udaipur,Jodhpur,Alwar)||0141-2207906|
|Platform No. 2 (For Routes Kekri, Tonk, Bundi,Kota)||0141-2207912|
|Platform No. 5 (Deluxe Platform, Volvo Services) (For Delhi,Chandigarh,Agra,Lucknow)||0141-2204445|
|Platform No. 3 (For Routes Nagaur,Kuchaman,Jobner)||0141-2207913|
|Platform No. 4 (For Routes Sikar,Bikaner,GAnaganagar,Jhunjhunu,Pilani)||0141-2207914|
|Deluxe Bus Reservation||0141-2205790|
|Duty Officer (Platform No. 3)||0141-2207907|
|Enquiry Manzi-Ki-Chattri/Amer Road, Jaipur||0141-2670159|
|Enquiry Narayan Singh Circle, Jaipur||0141-2574645|
|Enquiry Durgapura Bus Stand, Jaipur||0141-2172488|
|Enquiry Sodala Bus Stand, Jaipur||0141-2297574|
|Duty Officer at Sindhi Camp, Jaipur||0141-2207903|
|Accident Cell at Sindhi Camp, Jaipur||0141-2207908|
|Enquiry at Delhi For Deluxe & Volvo|
|Bikaner House, Delhi||011-23383469
ISBT Kashmiri Gate
ISBT Sarai Kale Khan
|Chief Manager Delhi||011-23383469|
|Office(Chief Manager) Delhi||011-23864417|
|Main Bus Adda, Opst. Railway Station Platform No. 3|
|Har ki podi Ghat.|
|Routes – Jaipur to Chandigarh (Bus Stand Sector-17)|
|Routes – Chandigarh to Jaipur (Bus Stand Sector-43)|
|Sarvate Bus Stand (Routes- Jaipur,Kota,Jhalawar,Tonk, Bhilwara)|
|Gangwal Bus Stand (Routes- Ajmer,Udaipur,Jodhpur)|
|All Routes – Bus Stand Geeta Mandir Platform No. 5|
|for Volvo Bus Stand Sheetal Laudge|
Note: RSRTC also offers toll free no.1800-2000-103 for RSRTC Bus services related inquiry for customer. Passengers can also register their feedback/complaint registration online at www.rsrtc.rajasthan.gov.in