Rajasthan State Road Transport Corporation (RSRTC) is a state run corporation, was established in 1st October 1964 under the Road Transport Act 1950. RSRTC offers a low fare travel to the common public of Rajasthan state. RSRTC also has good service to other states destinations like Jaipur to Agra, Lucknow, Kanpur, Haridwar, Aligarh Firozabad, Shikohabad, Aligarh, Mathura, Chandigarh, Onkareshwar, Shimla, Dehradun, Haldwani.
Objective of RSRTC
The objective of Rajasthan State Road Transport Corporation (RSRTC) is to provide an economic, adequate, punctual and efficient service to the public in terms of travelling in the state.
- Offers low fares for passenger’s everyday.
- Spacious and convenient Bus Stands with all amenities for waiting and in-transit passengers.
- Offers the only means of regularly scheduled intercity transportation to most cities, towns and small villages across the State and neighboring States.
- Offers reservation facilities for all deluxe and express buses.
- Provides additional seats during peak travel periods to accommodate passengers.
- As a socially conscious body offer concessions in fares and facilities to physically challenged.
- Offers concessional fare to the sick, freedom fighters, widows and families of soldiers who died in war.
RSRTC Fact and Figures
- Total RSRTC Buses – 4747
- Total RSRTC Depots – 48
- Total RSRTC running -16 Lacs Kilometers per day
- RSRTC Passengers Strength – 9 Lacs per day
- RSRTC Staff – 23251
(These facts and figures are of 2003-04)
Bus Services of RSRTC
- Mercedes Benz Services – Low fare or MXL is the India’s most luxury bus services between Jaipur-Delhi and other tourists spots with state of the art facilities like all TV channels and entertainment during travelling.
- Volvo – 2-2 A/C, spacious and comfortable volvo buses making travelling easy. These 45 seaters volvo buses are available between all districts headquarters and major routes.
- Gandhi Rath / Semi Deluxe – 2-2 A/C, Low Fare economical buses are making travelling easy and economic.
- Air Conditioned (Gold Line Services) – These air conditioned buses are available in main routes like Jaipur – Delhi, Jaipur – Agra and Jaipur – Udaipur.
- A/C Gray Line Sleeper Services – 10 sleeper coaches for long distance travelling and night service in main routes like Jaipur, Udaipur, Ganganagar, Haridwar, Kota, Bikaner.
- Blue Line Services – Night services through out the State as well as to neighboring States
- Ordinary Services – For short distance and village travelers
- CTS Services – 200 buses per day for colonies and suburban towns in and around Jaipur city.
Latest RSRTC Fares
|Service||Fair (in Paise)|
|Deluxe (Non AC) in state roads||
|AC in state roads||
|AC in national roads||
|AC Super Luxury||
|AC Super Luxury (Multiaxle)||
For Full Time Table of RSRTC buses. visit : http://rsrtc.rajasthan.gov.in/rsrtc_enquiry/enquiry/
For e-ticketing/Online Booking of RSRTC buses, visit : https://rsrtconline.rajasthan.gov.in/changeLanguage/en
General Enquiry for RSRTC Buses
|1.||Control Room, Head Office, Jaipur (Open 24 hrs.)||
|2.||Central Bus Stand, Sindhi Camp, Jaipur||-|
|Platform No. 1||2207906|
|Platform No. 2||2207912|
|Platform No. 3 (Deluxe Platform)||2204445|
|Platform No. 3 (Credit Card Booking)||2207913|
|Platform No. 4||2207914|
|Deluxe Bus Reservation||2205790|
|Duty Officer (Platform No. 3)||2207907|
|3.||Enquiry Manzi-Ki-Chattri/Amer Road, Jaipur||2670159|
|4.||Enquiry Narayan Singh Circle, Jaipur||2574645|
|Enquiry Durgapura Bus Stand, Jaipur||-|
|6.||Enquiry Sodala Bus Stand, Jaipur||2297574|
|7.||Duty Officer at Sindhi Camp, Jaipur||2207903|
|8.||Accident Cell at Sindhi Camp, Jaipur||2207908|
|9.||Enquiry at Delhi For Deluxe & Volvo||-|
|Bikaner House, Delhi||011-23383469
ISBT Kashmiri Gate
ISBT Sarai Kale Khan
|Chief Manager Delhi||011-23383469|
|Office(Chief Manager) Delhi||011-23864417|
|10 .||For City Bus,Jaipur||-|
|Chief Manager Vaishali Nagar Depot||2373789|
|er Sanganer Depot||5122672|
|11.||For Deluxe and Express Buses
Chief Manager Deluxe Depot
Chief Manager Jaipur Depot