Udaivilas Udaipur – Redefining Lavish Rajputana Luxury
Luxuriously spread over 50 acres, the Oberoi Udaivilas is a majestic 5-star hotel erected on the bank of lake Pichola. The Udaivilas, Udaipur is a 200 year old architecture that used to serve as a hunting ground for the Maharanas of Mewar. The “Lake and Canal” linking architecture of Udaipur is replicated on a smaller level by the “Dome and Corridor” linking architecture of the hotel. Apart from its luxurious rooms and suites, the Oberoi Udaivilas also contains three restaurants, two outdoor pools and a luxurious spa. From the moment you have a glimpse of the Oberoi Udaivilas, across the Pichola, to you entering the property; you will feel completely mesmerised by its sheer charm and grandeur.
Interesting Facts of Hotel Oberoi Udaivila
- The Oberoi Udaivilas, Udaipur has been ranked #4 in the World’s best hotels of 2012.
- The magical wedding in the recent Bollywood movie, ‘Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani’, was also shot at The Oberoi Udaivilas.
How to Reach Hotel Oberoi Udaivila in Udaipur
- You can reach Udaipur in any of the following manners and then hire a private taxi or cab easily to reach to the Oberoi Udaivilas, Udaipur:
- Take a flight to Maharana Pratap Airport, which is just 20 Kms away from the Udaipur city center.
- Udaipur railway station is frequently connected with all the major railway stations of the country. So can also take a train to Udaipur railway station.
- You can opt for a bus, as the city of Udaipur is well connected via road to cities like Delhi, Indore, Jaipur etc.
Things to Consider
- It is advisable to book a spot for yourself at the hotel, well before leaving for the Oberoi Udaivilas.
- Don’t missout on the hotel provided (chargeable) boat ride in the Lake Pichola, for a lifetime experience.