III Rajasthan Science Congress 2015
Manipal Univervsity Jaipur
Manipal University Jaipur is all set to organise the 3rd Rajasthan Science Congress which is an initiative by Vaigyanik Dristhikon Society (VDS) from February 28th 2015 to March 2nd 2015.
The Focal Theme of the Science Congress is on Science, Technology & Innovation for FEW (Food, Energy and Water) security in next decade. During these three days, a Symposium will also be organised to celebrate National Science Day on the theme “Science for Nation Building”. There will be Public Lectures, Key Note Addresses by Eminent Scientists of the Country. The Science Day Symposium and Science Congress Program shall also include of Theme and Children Science Exhibitions, Invited Talks, Oral and Poster Presentations by Young Scientists and Researchers.
For More Details – Click Here
Submission of Abstracts– December 31, 2014
Submission of Full Papers- January 30, 2015
Early Registration- January 30, 2015
Awards at 3rd Rajasthan Science Congress
- Rajasthan Science Congress Award: Award carries a sum of Rs. One Lac, citation and scroll of Honor. This award will be given by Vaigyanik Drishtikon Society.
- Dr. R S Paroda Best Innovation Award: Rs. 10,000/-
- Manipal Award for Innovation: Rs. 10,000/-
- REIL Award for Energy Research: Rs. 10,000/-
- Vaigyanik Drishtikon Society Samman (VDS Samman): Distinguished and eminent persons from various fields and exemplary service to society. Award carries citation and scroll of Honor.
- Vaigyanik Drishtikon Awards:
- Best paper Award, Best Poster Award, Women Scientist Award, working Scientist Award, Child Scientist Award.
- RSCA Founder President Prize (Rs. 5000/-) for essay on RSC-15 theme written by school students whose science projects have been judged as best at state or National level. The essay competition will be held during RSC-2014.
Registration can be done by depositing cash or sending DD of bank payable at Jaipur in favour of ‘Vaigyanik Drishtikon Society’registration fee is Rs. 1500/- only. Accompanying spouse or persons will be required to pay registration fee is Rs. 1500/- separately. Last date is January 30, 2015.
- Student Registration fee is Rs. 1000/- only.
- Late or on spot registration can be done on payment of Rs. 2000/- per person.
- A/c Name: Manipal University Jaipur
A/C Number: 002480200000014
Bank Name: YES BANK
Bank Branch: G-2, Ground floor, Green house, plot -15, Ashok Marg, Jaipur- 302001(Rajasthan)
IFSC Code: YESB0000024
SWIFT Code: YESBINBB.
For Downloading Registration Form – Click Here
Dean FOS, R&I
Manipal University Jaipur