Karni Fort provides a Rajput hospitality, princely comforts and Aristrocratic cuisines. Hotel Karni Fort is an ideal place for curious and adventurous travelers stay. Hotel Karni Fort offers its guest an royal feeling and yet offers all modern luxury facilities. It has air conditioning luxurious rooms each with a unique style and individuality. Hote Karni Fort also has ethnic heritage furniture. Every room of the hotel has a scenic view from the large bay windows in each room. With the entertaining evening with traditional dancing and singing, Karni Fort serves delicious Rajasthani cuisine.
Rooms and Accommodation
Hotel Karni Fort offers 30 rooms, 10 suites and 20 deluxe rooms with air conditioning. All rooms are fitted with all modern amenities with an ethnic design furniture. It serves variety of cuisine with famous Rajasthani cuisine.
- Deluxe Room
- Suite Rooms
- AC Rooms
Facilities and Activities
- Room Amenities:Air conditioning ,Cable movies ,Shoe shine, Full-length mirror, Laundry service, Refrigerator ( Suites ), Satellite television, European Bathroom with modern amenities, Wake up call.
- Ayurvedic Oil massage : on request at the Reception.
- Hamam on request ( This is an 18th Century Jacuzzi’).
- A tour of the museum and a glimpse of the Old Tunnel.
- Village walk, and a browse in the Baazar.
- Ideal place for Corporate Conferences
- Yoga Camp and Meditation
- Horse Safari in the tribal areas, and also a close view of their dwelling and culture.
- Conferences for upto sixty people can be arranged at the Karni Fort.
- Picnic lunch/tea overlooking the reservoir – one can sight migratory birds here in abundance
- A day excursion to Jaisamand lake, Rajasthan’s biggest man-made lake along with a picnic lunch. While you are there, you can also visit the famous ‘Ruthi Rani Ro Mahal’.
- For Keen bird watchers, at times, one can see, King Fisher, Beeaters, Tree Pie, Partridges, Swallows, Kites & Grand Indian Peacocks in the Fort Premises.
- The beautiful marble pool will always bring back Karni Fort into your memory.
- Guest can change into their swim-wear by the pool side changing room, towels are available at the pool.
- To keep children occupied, we have indoor games.
- Last but not the least, one can also do a full day sight-seeing of Udaipur City, with a special lunch at the Lake Palace Hotel, and return at tea time to Bambora to see the glorious sunset.
- Dining in Karni Fort: Offers variety of cuisine but Raasthani cuisine is its speciality.
Hotel Karni Fort is located at a distance of 45 kms from Udaipur city. Udaipur is a major tourist destination with places like Pichola Lake, Fateh Sagar, kumbhalgarh Fort, Lake Palace, Jaisamand Lake, Ranakpur, Eklingji, Saheliyon ki Bari, Nagada.