Amanbagh Resort Ajabgarh in Alwar
5Star Hotel, Luxury Hotel,
Address : NH 11A, Near Ajabgarh Fort,
Amanbagh Resorts in Alwar Rahasthan by Aman Resorts group is a contemporary sanctuary paying homage to India’s golden age and the historical landscape of Rajasthan.Amanbagh is a verdant oasis of mature palm, fruit and eucalyptus trees lying within a walled compound once the staging area for royal hunts. Evoking the palatial elegance of the Moghul era, Amanbagh’s Haveli Suites and Pool Pavilions provide a tranquil base from which to explore the rich heritage of Rajasthan.
The resort is very much a modern day ‘Mughal Palace’, conceived in the present, but paying homage to the architecture and design of India’s golden age.Amanbagh provides four categories of luxury accommodation. All categories of suites feature a large bathtub carved from Udaipur green marble and are fitted with Bose sound systems and a personal bar.
- Courtyard Haveli Suites – Eight Courtyard Haveli Suites are located on the ground level of two dwellings on either side of the swimming pool.
- Garden Haveli Suites– Identical in design and furnishings to the Courtyard Haveli Suites, they are differentiated by a private terrace that overlooks a garden.
- Terrace Haveli Suites -Eight Terrace Haveli Suites are located on the upper level of the two dwellings.
- Pool Pavilions – Sixteen Pool Pavilions are located around the perimeter of the resort, each with its own private swimming pool and spacious garden.
Facilities & Activities
- Room Facilities– All luxurious facilities including private swimming pools in Pool Pavilions .
- Dining Facilities– The Library Terrace, located on the second floor of the main building, is ideal for informal dining in the evening, particularly during the hotter months
- Library– The Library is located on the second level of the main building. There are a variety of reference books on the history, arts, culture and wildlife of India, as well as a selection of novels,magazines, newspapers, audio CDs and board games.
- The Boutique offers a wonderful selection of the region’s silverware, jewellery, textiles and fashion.
- Spa– In the Spa, a team of highly-skilled therapists provide a range of therapies as well as facials, massages, scrubs and traditional henna art.
- Swimming Pool
Leave a Message