Rajasthan Travel Guide

Rajasthan High Court Jodhpur

User Ratings:
1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (3.50 out of 5)

Rajasthan High Court principal seat sits at Jodhpur. The approved strength of Judges is 40. Out of them 32 Judges are permanent and 8 are additional judges. But presently there are 22 permanent judges and 8 additional judges working in Rajasthan high court.

Rajasthan High Court Jodhpur Case Status & Cause List

It is an online information system designed to provide information on pending and disposed cases of Jodhpur High Court for advocates, litigant public and judges. The required case nformation is derived from the large databases and provides daily orders, daily case list & orders are available as soon as the orders are signed by the court.

Know more about case status and its related details running in Jodhpur High Court : Click Here
For Daily Cause List of Rajasthan High Court Jodhpur : Click Here

Rajasthan High Court Jodhpur Recruitment for 2016

To know more about current recruitment of Rajasthan High Court : Click Here

Rajasthan High Court Jodhpur Calendar for 2016

To know about working days and vacation or leaves when working on Rajasthan high court will be stopped: Click Here

Latest Roaster Rajasthan High Court Principal Seat Jodhpur : Click Here

Check Case Status, Judgement search of High Court of Rajasthan at Jodhpur : Click Here

Rajasthan High Court Principal Seat Jodhpur Address & Contact details

High Court Principal Seat Jodhpur

Location : High Court Rd, Ajit Colony, Jodhpur, Rajasthan 342001
Nodal Officer : Registrar Classification
EAPBX : 2545516, 2545116, 2544337,2541338, 2541339, 2544545, 2544357
Fax No. : 0291 – 2546974 (Administration)

eMail Id : hc-rj@nic.in

Leave a Message

One Response to “Rajasthan High Court Jodhpur”

Dharmender singh adv Says

I want to case status of civil rit petition 6079 of 2015