Travel and Safety Guide
Travel and safety-guide provide certain safety tips that should be kept in mind while sight seeing and touring in Rajasthan. These necessary things should be kept in mind at the time of Journey.Though the people of Rajasthan are genuinely polite and helpful, there are certain anti-social elements like everywhere else in the world. Traveling to unfamiliar destinations can bring to you the sort of troubles you do not want to experience while on the road namely : robbery, rape, or murder. While in Rajasthan, travel tips as given below will be helpful to you in many ways.
There are many travel precautions about Travel Safety given below:
- Do not wear provocative and revealing clothes.
- Keep your valuables like important documents, money, jewelry, etc. in the hotel’s safe deposit.
- Keep an eye on your money while traveling in crowded places.
- Women are required some extra precautions against some male members who may stare and try to get over friendly.
- Do not exhibit any public display of affection in Rajasthan because Rajasthani people are sensitive and do not approve of physical intimacy in public places.
- Be alert while using public transport.It is the most common place for falling in trouble.
- Specially women should wear decent clothes and try to converse the least with men.
- People should have driving license , helmet and necessary document at the time of driving.
- Avoid Alcohol , smoking at the time of travelling.
- Do not use unmarked taxi cabs , Vehicle etc.
- Be aware of ‘staged’ car accidents meant to catch you off card.
- If traveling with children, bring along an updated photograph of each child in the event
- Back into your parking spaces to facilitate a quick exit.
- All children under 13 years of age should ride in the rear seat of vehicles.
- Set a good example by always wearing a seat belt, even in a taxi.
- Wash hands frequently, and consider bringing hand-washing gel to prevent illnesses during travel.
Rajasthan one of the most coveted travel destinations in India and worldwide, is the land of glistening sandy deserts, multi-coloured fabrics, dulcet folk songs and sprightly dances, ancient traditions and rich handicrafts.