RAAS DeviGarh Palace Udaipur in Udaipur
5Star Hotel, Luxury Hotel,
Address : Delwara, NH8, Near Eklingji Udaipur, District
Hotel Devigarh Palace is an 18th-century palace in the village of Delwara and now one of the most luxurious heritage hotels in Udaipur City of Rajasthan surrounded by lush green fields and mountains on three sides, overlooks the village of Delwara and is close to the temples of Eklingji and Nagda. The hotel is a hill fort palace restored into a luxurious, sophisticated and impossibly romantic retreat.
RAAS Hotel Devigarh offers 39 suites with an emphasis on design and detail, using local marbles and semi-precious stones.The 1200 sq ft. Devi Garh Suite and the Palace Suite, which together form the Presidential Complex, share a stunning black marble swimming pool. The larger, Devi Garh by lebua, Udaipur Suite has its own private sun deck, Jacuzzi and balconies with a glorious view.
- Garden Suites – Garden Suites have their own private lobby, garden and tented terrace. These suites are setup in old traditional style of housing where rooms are opening towards large garden area.
- Palace Suites – Palace suites have either balconies or bay windows, which overlook the village and the mountains. Marble combined with semi-precious stones, such as malachite, mother of pearl, jasper and lapis lazuli, give an aura of luxury and quiet elegance to the rooms.
- Aravali Suites -Aravali suites are the most spacious, bright and tastefully designed suites at Devi Garh by lebua.
- Devi Garh Suite – The presidential suite, 1200 sq. ft, of sumptuously decorated luxury with its own black marble pool, private sun deck and Jacuzzi.
Facilities and Activities
- Rooms Facilities– mini-bar, tea-coffee making facilities, pillow menu, air-conditioning & heater, TV with a DVD player, iPod on request and wireless internet.
- Business Centre
- Travel Desk
- Foreign Exchange
- Kids Activity Center
- Baby Sitting / Day Care
- Left-Luggage room
- Dining– Sheesh Mahal – This is the most charming and magical venue, replete with traces of a romantic past in the form of faded frescos and mirror work that blend into the traditional low Indian seating. Hawa Gokhra– Here, Rajasthan’s rich art and culture come vividly to life with traditional low Indian seating and the natural cool breeze reminiscent of a bygone era when the royal family escaped the heat and spent moments of leisure in this room.Ram Room– Formerly the meditation room of Delwara’s ancestral family, the original calligraphy on the walls of this intimate space is still intact, offering a rare glimpse of the past., Roof Top– Open to the moonlit sky, the enclosed verandah with private overhanging balcony offers complete privacy and a bird’s-eye view of the surrounding village and Aravali range. Chef’s Garden– In this naturally elegant venue, guests are surrounded by homegrown herbs and vegetables as they enjoy the chef’s nutritious and savory cuisine.
- Recreation Activities– Kite flying,Camel and horse rides,Pool table,Mini golf,Croquet,Village walk,Bicycle rides,In-house movie show,Heritage walk of Devi Garh Palace
- Spa Facility– Soothe your body, stimulate your mind and strengthen your spirit. The new ‘la Terre Spa by L’Occitane’ at Devi Garh by lebua, Udaipur offers well-being treatments in a luxurious setting.