Department Of Industries, Rajasthan
Earlier states like Jaipur Jodhpur Alwar, Udaipur etc had separate directorates of Industries. But after the formation of Rajasthan, the first Directorate of Industries of Rajasthan started functioning in a temporaray building at Ajmeri Gate, Jaipur. Dr. NN Godbole was the first Director of Industries & Supplies of Rajasthan. At first 9 DICs were established in different districts of Rajasthan in the year 1978-79 later on 1979-80, 7 more DICs were started and finally in the year 1980-81 the remaining districts were also covered for the development in the field of Small Scale Industries. It was upgraded and came to be known as Office of Commissioner of Industries.
There are 7 sub- centers also at Balotra, Phalodi, Abu Road, Beawar, Makrana, Kishangarh and Falna to meet the raising needs of the peoples of the area. The main function of this Department is to promote small scale industries and marketing of their products. The Department also promotes handicraft & handloom products, encourages production of salt and caters to the welfare of the artisans. The Department also registers those Small Scale Industries (SSI) units which are functioning under various schemes of the Government of India.
Schemes Under Department Of Industries, Rajasthan
The following schemes have been been undertaken by the government of Rajasthan for the upliftment of the common peoples of the state.
- Rajasthan Industrial and Investment Promotion Policy-2010
- The Rajasthan Investment Promotion Scheme 2010(RIPS-2010)
- Train to Gain (A Special Scheme for Skill Enhancement and Fine Tuning of the Raw Recruits of the Enterprises)
- Scheme of Subsidy on Ground Rent Paid for Participation in International Trade Fairs/Exhibitions by Exporting Units
- One Time Settlement Scheme for Exemption/Waiver of Loans, Interest & Penal Interest 2010 (O.T.S.)
- Scheme for Revival of Sick Industrial Units
- The Rajasthan Salt Labour Welfare Assistance Scheme, 2009
- Ceramic Electrical Research & Development Centre, Bikaner
- Mukhyamantri Swavlamban Yojana-2010
- Training Programmes on Export Promotion, Procedure and Documentation
- Women Employment Cum Training Scheme
Government of Rajasthan has recently announced a scheme for small and mid size entrepreneurs – “YUVA UDYAMITA PROTSAHAN YOJANA” or “Young Entrepreneurs Incentive Scheme” which encourage youth who have the entrepreneurial spirit. Youths with entrepreneurial ideas and desirous of setting up an enterprise in the State can participate in a competition and avail financial assistance on easy terms and minimum rate of interest.
Main Points of Young Entrepreneurs Incentive Scheme
- Financial assistance for projects costing between Rs. 25 lakhs to Rs. 1 Crore
- Loans upto Rs. 90 lakhs
- Minimum promoter’s contribution 10%
Selection Procedure for YUPY Scheme:
- Online application
- Candidates to participate in a competition. Shortlisting by an independent panel
- Selection based on viability and robustness of proposal
Awards and Financial Assistance in Young Entrepreneurs Incentive Scheme
- Awards and Financial Assistance for selected 5000 proposals will be awarded Rs. 5000 each in first phase.
- Additional Rs. 10000 as ‘hand-holding amount’ to selected candidates on submission of their detailed project report.
- 1000 DPRs will be selected for financial assistance on easy terms & conditions.
Repayment, Interest Rate and Margins in YUPY Scheme
- Repayment in 7 years
- Interest rate: 7.5% p.a. (subject to timely repayments)
- No Collateral Security
- Winners will be facilitated in getting land from RIICO and other benefits from Government Departments/Agencies.
- Guidance and assistance by Departmental Officers/Employees.
- Facilitation Centres at Divisions headquarter and also at Bhiwadi,New Delhiand Barmer for benefit of aspirants.
Eligibility for Young Entrepreneurs Incentive Scheme:
- Age limit: 35 years
- I.T.I. / Graduate
- Priority to first-generation entrepreneurs
NO LOAN APPLICATION FEE NO PROCESSING CHARGES
Additional Benefits of Young Entrepreneurs Incentive Scheme
- Winners will be facilitated in getting land from RIICO and other benefits from Government Departments/Agencies
- Guidance and Assistance by Departmental Officers/Employees
- Facilitation Centres at divisions headquater and also at Bhiwadi, New Delhi and Barmer for benefits to aspirants
For marketing Young Entrepreneurs Incentive Scheme to a large level and to every entrepreneur in Rajasthan, Rajasthan Financial Corporation and Department of Industries Rajasthan jontly organsing “Facilitation week” at Bikaner House, New Delhi from 13 to 19 May 2013.
Check Ciculara/ Orders : Click Here
Single Window Clearance : Click Here
Industries Office of the Commissioner of Industries
Udyog Bhawan, Tilak Marg
Jaipur- 302005 Rajasthan India
Phone No :
Email Id :
Website : http://rajind.rajasthan.gov.in