Rajasthan Financial Corporation (RFC) is constituted for the helping and growing of tiny, small scale and medium scale industries in Rajasthan. Contituted under a notification of the State Government dtd. 17 January, 1955 under the SFCs Act, 1951, it provides long term financial support SSI and MSI.Rajasthan Financial Corporation speeds up the development process in industrial policies and priorities of the Central and the State Governments and help them by providing immediate assistance in the planned and balanced development of industries in the State, particularly in the small and tiny sectors.
Rajasthan Financial Corporation working for the fulfillment of its prime objective to distribute loan schemes for the tiny, small and medium scale industries, many of them tailor-made for specific entrepreneurial classes. RFC also prepared to adopt as well as to adapt itself to the changing industrial needs, RFC has over the period, widened its network, multiplied its numerous schemes and added multifold to its policies and incentives, liberalising them with the need of the hour.
1. General Term of Loan Scheme:Term loan upto Rs. 20 crore for acquisition of land, building and plant & machinery for any eligible industrial activity defined under the SFCs Act for setting up a project in the manufacturing sector including mining, wind farm and individual wind turbine generator.
2. Scheme For Service Sector
3. Scheme For Textile Industry :To provide encouragement to textile industrial units in the small scale/medium scale sector for taking up technology up-gradation. The scheme envisages interest incentive of 5% points on the loans availed by SME, however, for the spinning machinery the reimbursement will be 4% points only.
4. Saral Scheme For SME Sector- Loan from Rs. 2 lacs to Rs. 10 crore (upto the extent of 60% of MRV of land and building for FY 2011-12) is available to the existing industrial running units in the micro, small and medium scale sectors and all existing running hotels located at District Head Quarter
5. Single Winsow Schem:A scheme for small borrowers to ensure adequate finance by providing single window facility for availing of Term Loan for fixed assets and Working Capital finance from one institution only. Project cost should not exceed Rs 200 lacs.
6. Scheme For Financing Against Assets :Loan upto Rs 10.00 crores to industrial concerns of MSME and CRE Sector for meeting their industrial financial requirements provided the prime security is mortgaged to the Corporation under first charge is free from all encumbrances.
7. Scheme For CRE Projects :
8. Scheme For Qualified Proffesionals:
Assistance to qualified professionals in the field of management, accountancy, medicine, architecture, engineering, law etc. for setting up professional practice/consultancy ventures for the first time. The cost of the project should be need-based and not exceeding Rs.20.00 Lac
9. Top-Up Loan Scheme For Exisiting Borrowers :
Top-up loan on easy terms and conditions and with simplifies procedure, is available for existing financed and running units (excluding Good Borrowers and Real Estate cases) which are having standard account and repaid at least 4 quarterly installments regularly.
10. Loan to Units Intending to Switch Over Their Loan Accounts From Banks and other Financial Institution to RFC :
Loan for repayment of outstanding loan of the other FIs/ Banks and for acquisition of further fixed assets for modernisation, diversification, expansion etc.
11. Schemes For Gooa Borrowers :
Attractive loan schemes for existing Good Borrowers of the Corporation and Good Borrowers of other Financial Institutions on very liberal terms and conditions. The main schemes are as under:-
12. Special Loan Scheme for marble Processing Units having import licence
The Government of India has recently issued Import License to selected marble processing units for importing marble blocks. Import of marble blocks requires huge capital involvement in terms of working capital to meet out cost of raw material, transportation, processing, trade credit cycle etc.
Considering the requirements of the existing borrowers having license for importing marble blocks and also the feed back received from the field offices, it has been decided to launch a new scheme namely Special Loan Scheme for Marble Processing Units having Import License for providing financial assistance to marble processing units having import license. The purpose of loan shall be for importing marble blocks, for creation of fixed assets (or both), transportation, processing etc., In addition to our existing borrowers, financial assistance shall also be considered to the units who intend to switch over their loan account from other FIs/Banks and are having Import License. Under this new scheme no detailed appraisal shall be undertaken but adherence of financial norms given in the scheme is to be ensured.
Note: Above contents are for general information and may not be considered as norms for sanction of loan
|Proprietary and Partnership Units/ Trusts
|Upto Rs 8.00 crore
|Companies & Co-operative Societies having net worth not exceeding Rs 30.00 crore
|Upto Rs. 20.00 crore
|Min.33% of project cost
|Debt Equity Ratio
|Not more than 2:1
|Debt Service Coverage Ratio
|Not less than 1.7:1
|On fabricated items, dies, moulds, furniture etc.
Normally 5 to 7 years, including moratorium period of 6 to 18 months, depending upon the cash generation of the project.
Intrest: As applicable from time to time.
Collateral Security : As per the guidelines and risk factor.
1. The rates of interest are as applicable from time to time and are subject to change as per norms/notification.
2. The information detailed herein is of general nature and should not be taken as the norms/rules of the Corporation for grant of loan and is subject to change without prior notice.
Government of Rajasthan has recently announced a scheme for small and mid size entrepreneurs – “YUVA UDYAMITA PROTSAHAN YOJANA” or “Young Entrepreneurs Incentive Scheme” which encourage youth who have the entrepreneurial spirit. Youths with entrepreneurial ideas and desirous of setting up an enterprise in the State can participate in a competition and avail financial assistance on easy terms and minimum rate of interest.
Repayment, Interest Rate and Margins in YUPY Scheme
No Loan Application Fee No Processing Charges
Additional Benefits of Young Entrepreneurs Incentive Scheme