10 Days Rajasthan Historic Tour Package
Places to visit : Jaipur, Bikaner, jaisalmer, Jodhpur, Mount Abu, Udaipur, Ajmer, Pushkar, Jaipur
Rajasthan is one of the most fascinating destination of India where there is a royalness and history at its every nook and corners. Rajasthan the land of kings is full of palaces and forts , temples, rich culture, deserts , lakes and many more. This 10 days tour will take you closer to the diversity of Rajasthan state and with each destination you explore you will come closer to the state and culture of the State. Some of the best tourist destinations are covered in this package at best affordable rates.
Day – 1 – New Delhi – Jaipur
Arrive Delhi airport/railway station and you are transferred to Jaipur. On arrival check in the hotel and relax for some time. Later explore the Pink city which covers Hawa Mahal, Visit various museum inside the City Palace, jantar Mantar Observatory and Govind Deoji Temple Evening is at leisure for your individual activities and you can also go for the shopping. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day – 2 – Jaipur – Bikaner
After Breakfast check out the hotel and depart to Bikaner. On the enroute visit Fatehpur and Shekhawati here you see the Cenotaph, Step Well , beautifully painted Havelis & Old Streets. In afternoon after lunch continue journey to Bikaner on the way visit Camel breeding farm. On arrival at Bikaner check in the hotel and relax for some time. Evening is at leisure for your individual activities. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day – 3 – Bikaner – Jaisalmer
After Breakfast take a half day sightseeing of Bikaner which covers Junagarh fort and Lalgarh fort. After exploring these places check out the hotel and proceed to Jaisalmer. On the way visit Kheechan, with its hordes of cranes. On arrival at Jaisalmer check in the hotel and relax for some time. In evening enjoy the sunset at Golden Fort Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day – 4 – Jaisalmer
After Breakfast take a full day sightseeing of Jaisalmer which covers Jain Temples, Patwon Ki Haveli & Kothari Haveli. After lunch visit Kuldhara and Sam Sand Dunes here you also enjoy the Camel ride and experience the haunting magic of the tale Dhola Maru. Later in evening back to the hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day – 5 – Jaisalmer – Jodhpur
After Breakfast check out the hotel and proceed to Jodhpur via Pokhran. On the way see the Bishnoi Vilages. On arrival at Jodhpur check in the hotel and relax for some time. Later visit Mehrangarh Fort one of the most awe-inspiring fort in Rajasthan and see the sunset from the top of the the fort then visit Jaswant Thada and Ummed Bhawan. On arrival at Jodhpur check in the hotel and relax for some time. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day – 6 – Jodhpur – Mount Abu
After Breakfast check out the hotel and proceed to Mount Abu on the way visit Ranakpur Jain Temples. Arrive at Mount Abu check in the hotel and relax for some time. In evening visit Sunset point and Nakki Lake. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day – 7 – Mount Abu – Udaipur
Early in the morning visit Dilwara Temples and Brahmakumari Ashram After Breakfast check out the hotel and proceed to Udaipur. Evening is at leisure for your individual activities. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day – 8 – Udaipur
After Breakfast proceed to full day sightseeing of Udaipur which covers City Palace, Old City, Saheliyon ki Badi and Haldi Ghati. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day – 9 – Udaipur – Ajmer – Pushkar – Jaipur
After Breakfast check out the hotel and drive to Ajmer Visit the Dargah of Sufi Saint Salim Chisti and leave for Pushkar. See the Holy Lake after lunch & visit the only Temple of Lord Brahma in the world. Pushkar is famous for rose cultivation as well. Visit a Rose Farm. Drive to Jaipur. Over night in Jaipur Hotel.
Day – 10 – Jaipur / Departure
Today is last day of your 10 Days Rajasthan Historic Tour Package After Breakfast take a half day sightseeing of Jaipur visit Amber fort and then visit to See the Largest Cannon on wheels in the world and old Cannon Foundry at Jaigarh. And Kanak Vrindavan Temple in the valley of flowers. Later in evening pack you bag and check out the hotel and proceed to delhi airport/railway station to board a flight or train for your onwards journey.
Package Inclusions and Exclusions
Tariff includes: :
- Accommodation on double / twin sharing basis.
- 9 Nights in the above mentioned / similar hotels.
- Breakfast in the respected Hotel during the tour.
- Elephant ride at Jaipur.
- Rajasthani dinner at ethnic village Chokhi Dhani at Jaipur.
- Boat Ride at Lake Pichola in Udaipur
- Camel ride & dinner at Jaisalmer Sam Dunes.
- English speaking guide at all palaces visit the local sightseeing tour.
- All Transfers and Sightseeing throughout the tour by an individual Air Conditioned vehicle with English Speaking Driver.
- Driver Accommodation and Food.
- Toll Tax and Parking.
- All currently applicable taxes.
Tariff not includes: :
- Any kind of personal expenses such as monument Fees, laundry, telephone bills and alcoholic beverages. Camera fees (still or movie).
- Anything not specified in the itinerary
- Entrance charges to places of interest & monuments.
- Any flight Charges.
- Unspecified meals etc.
- 5.15% service tax
Terms & Conditions
- Tour will be booked only after receiving the credit card details or 100% advance.
- Transaction fee 15% will be charged if the cancellation is made within 45 days and more then 30 days from the scheduled booking.
- 100% cancellation will be charged on cancellation within last 30 days.
- 100% cancellation will be charged on NO SHOW.
- In case on any increase in cost of Hotel, Airfare, Transport, govt. tax, fuel etc we are bound to augment the same.
- Any Hotel/ Package Booking would be tentative unless you pay in advance and book on guarantee basis
- Our liabilities limitations
- Please note that after the finalization of the tour/service cost, if there are any hikes in entrance fees of monuments/museums, taxes, fuel cost or guide charges by the Govt of India and Rajasthan state government the same would be charged as extra.
- welcome Rajasthan tours and travels act only as an agent for the hotels, transporters, other services & all exchange orders, receipts, contracts & tickets issued by us are issued subject to terms & conditions under which these services are provided by them.
- All itineraries are sample itineraries, given to you so that you get a general idea of the likely trip schedule. Other factors such as weather, road conditions, the physical ability of the participants etc. may dictate itinerary changes either before the tour or while on the trail. We reserve the right to change any schedule in the interest of the trip participants’ safety, comfort & general well being.
- Our rates are based on the present rates as negotiated by us with the hotels and transporter. Hotels and transporter retain the right to modify the rates without notice due to fuel prices goes up . In case of such changes the rates quoted before the modification, can be changed by us according to the modifications by hotels or transporter. All hotel bookings are based on usual check in and check out time of the hotels until unless indicated in the itinerary
- We shall not be responsible for any delays & alterations in the programme or expenses incurred – directly or indirectly – due to natural hazards, flight cancellations, accident, breakdown of machinery or equipments, breakdown of transport, weather, sickness, landslides, political closures or any untoward incidents.
- We shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or damage to person, property, or otherwise in connection with any accommodation, transportation or other services, resulting – directly or indirectly – from any act of GOD, dangers, fire, accident, breakdown in machinery or equipment, breakdown of transport, wars, civil disturbances, strikes, riots, thefts, pilferages, epidemics, medical or custom department regulations, defaults, or any other causes beyond our control.
- We do not have any insurance policy covering the expenses for accident, sickness, loss due to theft, or any other reasons. Visitors are advised to seek such insurance arrangements in their home country. All baggage & personal property/s at all times are at the client’s risk.